Advertisement

SPRING TIERED TRAY DISPLAYS | SPRING DECORATE WITH ME | Modern Farmhouse

SPRING TIERED TRAY DISPLAYS | SPRING DECORATE WITH ME | Modern Farmhouse Hello everyone! I hope this video gives all of you some spring decor inspiration. I tried challenging myself to use decor I already had to decorate my 2 tired tray in 4 different ways! Don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed!

TALK TO ME HERE:


MY MOST RECENT VIDEOS:
Spring Home Tour:
Ultimate Clean With Me:
Spring & Easter Decorate With Me:
Home Makeover:

FOR SPONSORS OR COLLABS:
EMAIL: castorgagranados@gmail.com

WHAT I USE TO FILM:
*SONY a5100 :

#springhomedecor #springtieredtray #springdecor #springdecorinspiration #modernfarmhouse


*These are affiliated links which means that i will make a small commission if you decide to purchase using it.

Farmhouse

Post a Comment

0 Comments