Advertisement

Allow Jesus to comfort you - He calls you by name!

Allow Jesus to comfort you - He calls you by name! My desire is that the words of my mouth and the meditations is my heart be pleasing to the Lord. Psalm 19:14

Everyday I realize that I need Jesus even more than I did the previous day. I want to know Him even more closely. Throughout my life He has shown me His kindness and His strength. I am not a little girl anymore, but I still see Him as my glorious Abba Father as well as my sweet Best Friend Jesus. I can’t see Him any other way.

Today as we celebrated Resurrection Day or Easter as many call this day, I couldn’t help but to remember the people in this world who really need Jesus right now. They need His healing, comforting touch. Tonight when I spent time with the Lord, I could sense His heart was breaking for them. And these are the words that case out of my heart. The recording isn’t clear. I apologize. But I pray it blesses you.

Isaiah 43:1,2

But now, this is what the Lord says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.


Psalm 34:18

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.



If this helped you, please let me know in the comments below. I thank you for watching.

comfort during trials,depression,anxiety,loneliness,emotional healing,wellness,healing,jesus heals,how to experience the healing power of god,how to experience peace,am i loved,does god love me,christian bloggers,jesus lover,how to overcome loneliness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments