Advertisement

An aesthetic quarantine Vlog || day in my life - France

An aesthetic quarantine Vlog || day in my life - France I flew back home from Bali on the 28th of March when I finished my internship and when Covid-19 was becoming a real issue.
I got political evacuation because my original flight got canceled but it turned out to be the same day so it didn't change my plans. What changed was my arrival in France aha.
I was supposed to be brown and luminous and arrive at parties see my friends, go to school... But quarantine decided to show up. It's fine because I'm safe, with my family and we have nature surrounding us ( Normandy), but I never got to do that bad ass come back. I'll do it when quarantine is over though. That's why keeping my tan is V important. Serious issues you know.
On a more serious note I hope everybody is doing well and reflecting on the stillness of the planet.
I know this situation can be stressful and hard especially for fragile people and nurses, doctors... THANK YOU SO MUCH!
But for healthy safe people, this is such an oportunity to revaluate your lives and make better decisions!
If you really don't miss your job maybe think of changing, quitting, traveling.
If you feel better not seeing the people you see on a daily basis maybe you have toxic relations.
If you don't feel stressed anymore maybe your lifestyle is just a bit too busy and needs to be lightened.
Anyways you got me, just have a think and don't tell me you don't have the time to aha.

This is maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity to reflect so deeply with no distraction, take care xx

Hope you enjoy this aesthetic quarantine vlog in France and tell me what you want to see next ! lots of love x

INSTAGRAM ellie_iors
BLOG www.eliseiorsch.com

Camera Canon EOS M50

Music : Suave - Sick lover

France

Post a Comment

0 Comments