Advertisement

Dabi Reveals HIS Identity! The Plan To Kill Endeavor & Heroes, The BIGGEST Twist in My Hero Academia

Dabi Reveals HIS Identity! The Plan To Kill Endeavor & Heroes, The BIGGEST Twist in My Hero Academia Dabi has revealed his secret identity in My Hero Academia Chapter 267 that he may be Touya Todoroki, the eldest son of Endeavor the number 1 hero and Brother to Shoto Todoroki.
Dabi vs Hawks has been an uphill struggle for Hawks as he has foiled the Liberation Army plan with Twice. In this video, we explain the deeper story of Hawks and Dabi as to why he wants to fulfill Stain’s ideology as all the heroes are fake except for All Might.
My Hero Academia THEORY in the video may explain why Dabi wants to do this and how. Hawks can tell Endeavor the truth about his son.

#myheroacademia #deku #bokunoheroacademia #endeavor #dabi #anime #manga #hawks

Buy NARUTO & ANIME BALLS DEEP MERCH:

for anime clothing
10% discount off everything with ABDSQUAD

DISCORD SERVER:

Snapchat @ AnimeBallsDeep
Instagram @ AnimeBallsDeep

Microphone I use to make videos:
The camera I use to record:
The laptop I use to edit:

Our reddit:

Please give us a 'Like' on Facebook :)


All Music , Pictures, Videos and Sounds That Appear In This Video Are Owned By Their Respective Owners

"Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

my hero academia,boku no hero academia,endeavor,dabi,hawks,dabi identity,my hero academia chapter 267,my hero academia 267,hawks vs dabi,dabi vs hawks,dabi real name,dabi is touya,dabi is a todoroki,dabi tells hawks his name,dabi my hero academia,dabi theory,anime,dabi todoroki,my hero academia manga,touya todoroki,twice death,my hero academia hawks,anime balls deep,my hero academia theory,mha dabi,endeavor vs high end,hawks bnha,dabi touya,nomu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments