Advertisement

Dying my hair 3 colours (Directions hair dye, Violet, flamingo pink, turquoise) | Diary of Lydia

Dying my hair 3 colours (Directions hair dye, Violet, flamingo pink, turquoise) | Diary of Lydia 🦋 Social media links 🦋

Twitter:
Patreon:
Paypal (for donations/ support): LifewithLydia1997@gmail.com
Facebook:
TikTok:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🦋 Disclaimer 🦋
I am in no way shape or form a professional in the field of mental health, my channel is built on me sharing my journey and life experiences, all information given is stuff that I myself have been told, and I myself personally believe. Nothing on this channel should be used rather than seeking professional help. I simply share my life in the hope of making someone out there feel less alone.

🦋 GET SUPPORT HERE 🦋
Mind


Samaritans; 116 123

ChildLine: 0800 1111


YoungMinds
0808 802 5544 (parent helpline)
youngminds.org.uk

National Self Harm Network (NSHN)
nshn.co.uk
Survivor-led closely monitored forum for people who self-harm, and their friends and families.

Sane: 0300 304 7000
sane.org.uk
Support and information about mental health problems, including online support.

rebecca zamolo,zamfam,rebecca,dying my hair,diy unicorn,wengie,unicorn,i tried following,diy,hair,tutorial,easy,simple,do it yourself,temporary,unicorn slime,tries,diy projects,zamolo,5-minute crafts,trying,simple life hacks,diy activities,crafts,life hacks,how to,tips,vibrant,prom,back to school,diary of lydia hair,hair dye tutorial,dying my hair pink,dying my hair unicorn,bright hair at 22,

Post a Comment

0 Comments