Advertisement

FIRST LOOK AT VAINGLORY ALL STARS GAMEPLAY! | Early Beta

FIRST LOOK AT VAINGLORY ALL STARS GAMEPLAY! | Early Beta My first look at Vainglory All Stars! Keep in mind this is an early beta phase of Vainglory All Stars. Looking forward to seeing how vainglory all stars will evolve over the coming months!
Vainglory All Stars Gameplay

► My Social Network:
Twitter -
Facebook -

-------------👊Thanks to all my Patreons!👊--------------
► Netherknights
- Fallen Angel

► Gladiators
- Omar Hernandez
- Pyro Spaz
► Contenders
- Noah

► Check out my Patreon


---------------------------- Sources -----------------------------------
My Intro -
Intro Song -
My Outro -
Music used - (Monstercat licensed channel)

------------------------ My Equipment ----------------------------
Custom PC - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz, 16GB DDR4 3200 MHz, RTX 2070
MacBook Pro - Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015 128GB
iDevice - iPad Pro 2018 512GB
Mic - Rode NT1KIT
Facecam - Logitech C920
Headset - SteelSeries Arctis 7 (White)

vainglory all stars,vainglory,vainglory gameplay,vainglory all stars gameplay,vainglory all stars trailer,vainglory 3v3,vainglory 5v5,vainglory update,vainglory ce,vainglory all stars update,vainglory allstars,vainglory new hero,vainglory tournament,vainglory all stars alpha,vainglory all stars beta,vainglory all stars release,

Post a Comment

0 Comments