Advertisement

I USED 5,000,000 STARDUST IN 10 MINUTES - Pokemon GO

I USED 5,000,000 STARDUST IN 10 MINUTES - Pokemon GO Stardust has always been the most important resource in Pokémon GO. Without it, many Pokemon would not be able to be powered up to the desired level. In this video, I spent more than 5 million stardust in less than 10 minutes to power up some Pokemon.

Join me as I travel, eat and play Pokémon GO the way a local trainer would in their own country and city. Visiting one country and one city at at time through Pokémon GO.

Subscribe if you would like to watch my Pokémon GO travel adventure as I visit different countries, cities and communities,

Social:
Instagram:
TWITTER:

Pokémon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2016

All images and names owned and trademarked by Nintendo, Niantic, The Pokémon Company, and Gamefreak are property of their respective owners.

Pokemon GO,Legendary,Mewtwo,Ho-Oh,Lugia,Enter,Heatran,Darkrai,Mythical,Best,Tips,How To,Dragonite,Tyranitar,Pokémon GO,Stardust,Guide,Entertainment,Gaming,Comedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments