Advertisement

More FUNNY HEADSTONES & Famous Gravesites

More FUNNY HEADSTONES & Famous Gravesites If you'd like to support this channel by contributing to my Patreon page, please visit

On my walk this morning in my mom's neighborhood in Quartzsite, Arizona I spotted a funny headstone in her neighbor's front yard. It made me laugh and reminded me of the many funny and humorous gravestones and headstones I've seen in cemeteries over the years, but have not yet shared on this channel.

Some of these funny headstones belong to famous people like actress Joan Hackett and actor David Nelson, but most are just ordinary people with extraordinary senses of humor.

So, since most of us are stuck at home, self quarantined because of the Covid 19 Corona Virus pandemic, I thought we could all use a good laugh. It's hard to believe that some of these funny epitaphs are real, but they are. Except for the first one, about the dog. At least I hope that's not real :-)

If you plan to get the last laugh with your own humorous headstone, one day, please share it with us in the comment section.

Thanks for joining me on another trip to the past down memory lane.

SUBSCRIBE and click the bell to be notified when I upload future videos:


Music by Youtube Creators royalty and copyright free music:

Butterflies In Love, 2:31, Sir Cubworth

Acoustic Guitar 1, 2:54, Audionautix
Acoustic Guitar 1 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

Ukulele Beach, 2:21, Doug Maxwell

Equipment: iPhone 7 and Canon SX530 HS
Editing: Filmora Wondershare

Disclaimer: My videos are made independently and are not endorsed by the destinations I visit, unless credited. Every effort is made not to use copyrighted material. Images are courtesy of photographers who have granted permission, Wikimedia Commons, public domain searches, and "fair use" promotional material used here for commentary and educational reference.

CAPTIONS AND TRANSLATIONS:
If you enjoyed this video please help others enjoy it by adding captions in your native language:

funny headstones,funny gravestones,funny epitaphs,funny gravesites,humorous graves,famous graves,famous gravesites,david nelson gravesite,graveyard,quartzsite arizona,old youtuber,65 years old,retirees,retirement,retirement community,senior citizens,life after 65,aging,active adult,old age,golden years,elderly,senior vlogger,old vlogger,retirement vlogger,trips down memory lane,i told you i was sick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments