Advertisement

QUARANTINED: Isolated Thoughts on Coronavirus | JEFF DUNHAM

QUARANTINED: Isolated Thoughts on Coronavirus | JEFF DUNHAM Because of the COVID-19 quarantine, the guys are getting stir crazy and had a few thoughts about the current state of things.  But, a word to the wise… I would not consider them experts on COVID-19, nor would I follow any of their advice without consulting actual experts. Watch at your own risk!

Stream my brand new comedy special, Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself on Netflix NOW! Woo hoo!

Stream my last comedy special, Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster on Netflix!

Like me on Facebook:
Subscribe to my YouTube:
Follow me on Twitter:
& Follow me on Instagram:

#JeffDunham #CoronaVirus #StayHome #WithMe #Quarantined #Covid-19

jeff dunham,CoronaVirus,Corona Virus,Covid-19,QUARANTINED,Isolated,self isolated,achmed,all over the map,america's got talent,arguing with myself,beside himself,bubba j,christmas special,comedian,comedy,comedy special,commercial,controlled chaos,funny,hilarious,jeff dunham netflix,jeff dunham: beside himself,keel,minding the monsters,movie,netflix,peanut,promo,promotion,spark of insanity,stand-up,sweet daddy d,tv,unhinged in hollywood,ventriloquist,Walter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments