Advertisement

Scavengers - Self-Sacrifice Is An Art Form And You're Not Very Creative (feat. Dafydd Richards)

Scavengers - Self-Sacrifice Is An Art Form And You're Not Very Creative (feat. Dafydd Richards) Taken from our upcoming EP Are We Alone Now?, available to stream from April 30th.
---
Facebook :: www.Facebook.com/ScavengersUK
Twitter :: www.Twitter.com/ScavengersUK
Instagram :: www.Instagram.com/ScavengersUK
Website :: www.scvngrs.com
---
LYRICS

There’s no time quite like the present, for me to learn from my mistakes,
Every scar that I’d abandoned, and every heart that I’ve seen break,
Oh the lives we lead are fleeting, yet I waste away my days,
So shock my system, start again, don’t hold back I’ll be okay.

Take me at my word because that’s all I have,
Take me at my word because that’s all I have.

I’m not religious, but I’ll pray we meet again,
I lost myself along the way, I can’t remember when,
The road ahead has been paved with good intentions,
But none of those intentions are mine.

You’ve been looking for new ways to draw old blood, waiting on a chance for me to come undone,
So tear me down to double helix, and make sure I feel this,
A rare port, in a common storm; a little something to keep me warm,
And when the night draws in with the tide I’ll find the strength to carry on.

I’ve got a million things on my mind now,
To see the forest for the trees, I never knew how,
But I’ve opened the door to explore another shore,
And could you ever ask for more?
I am a scavenger, I carry everything I can manage,
And when I sneak up then I’m coming in with advantage,
And that’s critical.
So you’re finally awake?
For your sake, I hope you know how much you can take.

---
Video created by Kane Davies
Track produced by Dafydd Richards
Featured vocals by Dafydd Richards (of Nightlives)

Welcome to the family.

Richards)

Post a Comment

0 Comments