Advertisement

So I Took A Job At My Daddy's Company (Good Job!)

So I Took A Job At My Daddy's Company (Good Job!) I am now a product of nepotism. Good Job! on the Switch's Eshop is actually really fun!

Patreon:

Instagram:

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!


If you're reading this; you spotted a pretty person at a coffee shop. You asked them to dinner. They said yes. They picked a very expensive restaurant. You had to spend all of your accumulated cool points on it.
At least you had a good time!

dannydinosaur,good job,good job!,switch,review,nintendo,switch review,nintendo switch,funny moments,gameplay,new,update,dlc,eshop,animal crossing,new horizons,acnh,reaction,how to,tips,walkthrough,strategy,guide,villagers,bells glitch,duplication glitch,patched,fishing,job,daddys company,today I got,

Post a Comment

0 Comments