Advertisement

Sophia’s 2020 AT Vlog: On the trail (briefly)

Sophia’s 2020 AT Vlog: On the trail (briefly) Follow @sophiagarber on Instagram to see how I am entertaining myself in quarantine!

This is not how I thought my first on trail vlog would be, but here I am... posting from off trail, back in Baltimore.
I got off two weeks ago after the ATC asked hikers to vacate the trail.
This is not the end of my journey with the AT.
This is not me giving up on this dream.
This is me hitting the pause button until it is safe to get back out there.

Thanks everyone for all the support and love! It truly means the world!

For now, I shall be watching Tiger King and eating my weight in orange tic tacs :)

I am still fundraising to support young adults with cancer (and now this mission is even more important), so if you’re interested in donating, you can head to this link:

(briefly)

Post a Comment

0 Comments