Advertisement

That time I made an entire Sims 2 series just to eat my own child.

That time I made an entire Sims 2 series just to eat my own child. Get ready to relive the worst/best Sims 2 series ever made, 5 years later.

At 130 minutes, this experience will feel like a movie you never should have watched, with pre and post commentary from the creator himself: ME! I'll also be chatting live with you the whole time. You'll cringe, you'll laugh, you'll never get these 2+ hours back.

I know a lot of you are dying to see more Sims content from me, so I thought this would be a fun way to start it back up again. Feel free to give me your suggestions for future videos in the chat during the stream, and I hope you enjoy this very different thing I've decided to try :)

sims 2,the sims 2 baby eating,eating a baby sims 2,sims 2 funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments