Advertisement

Unwell by Matchbox Twenty - Cover by Syd Carter West

Unwell by Matchbox Twenty - Cover by Syd Carter West Channeling some healing music. I've always been a huge fan of Matchbox Twenty... I grew up listening to them all the time!

"Unwell" has always spoken to me as an artist with my journey of emotional expression. I truly relate to the lyrics and musical instrumentation. I hope you enjoy my humble acoustic approach.

Lots of love.

FOLLOW ON:

Instagram -
Facebook -
Website -
Spotify -

Subscribe to my channel!

#SydCarterWest #coversong #countrymusic #livemusic #country #Cover #Matchbox20 #MatchboxTwenty #Unwell #canadiancountrymusic #canadianmusic

Credits:

Music and lyrics by Rob Thomas

Originally performed by @MatchboxTwenty

Cover performed by Syd Carter West

Directed and Filmed by Kaj Falch-Nielsen

music,musician,unwell,matchbox twenty,matchbox 20,artist,singer songwriter,music video,country rock,country,country music,rock music,singer,female singer,country singer,Canadian music,art,cover,cover song,canadian singer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments