Advertisement

#12 - Some thoughts about the consequences of coronavirus on jewelry companies

#12 - Some thoughts about the consequences of coronavirus on jewelry companies Some thoughts about the consequences of coronavirus on jewelry companies

I'm reporting from Pennsylvania where my home office is during the coronavirus epidemic in New York. While our company was able to make the switch to home office quickly, many jewelry companies weren't so lucky.

I'm putting myself in their shoes and I'm trying to figure out what the future holds for jewelry companies when they restart their operations. One of the issues will probably be that they will have to work with a smaller staff while the amount of work will be almost the same. So they will have to work more efficiently than before.

My other thought rules around online shopping. The coronavirus lock-down forced people to shop online more than ever. Those jewelry companies which had online sales channels running before the epidemic are somewhat in a better situation. But how to set up your online sales channel quickly if you don't have one yet?

About myself:

Over the past 10 years, I focused my efforts on identifying and developing technologies and solutions that will drive jewelry companies forward in the near future. Under my direct supervision, our talented software engineers work continuously on innovative tools, like our flagship ERP system, PIRO; business automation tools; e-commerce platform integrations; mobile apps, and a number of other new initiatives that will all help jewelry manufacturers and retailers and the jewelry industry as a whole.

I started this video series to offer information for jewelry businesses out there that are struggling to implement technology solutions that can clearly grow their business and run more efficient operations.




PIRO is an innovative jewelry software specifically developed for the jewelry industry, allowing seamless management of manufacturing, retail and wholesale operations by combining functionality, ease of use, and flexibility. PIRO Retail is a next-generation POS system for manufacturing jewelers.

companies

Post a Comment

0 Comments