Advertisement

1:35AM is CONNECTED to FNAF: 9? (Pizza Plex)

1:35AM is CONNECTED to FNAF: 9? (Pizza Plex) After the last video I made on 1:35AM, I got some comments that interested me and made me dig deeper into the lore of this book. What I found was a great connection.

Could it be possible that the upcoming installment to the Fazbear Fright series actually builds on the layering of lore in the reboot of the fnaf universe in 2020? Absolutely. In this video I go through a few more theories and concepts and judge what I think it all means for five nights at freddy's as a whole.

I really hope you enjoyed the video! If you want to support me and my growing YouTube channel, there are a few things that you can do:
𝓢𝓾𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓮: www.youtube.com/c/OzoneYT?sub_confirmation=1
𝓙𝓸𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭:
𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻!
𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝔀!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Do you feel connected? ♥

Plex)

Post a Comment

0 Comments