Advertisement

Hungry stray cat is PREGNANT.I adore this moment when she tried to catch piece of stick from my hand

Hungry stray cat is PREGNANT.I adore this moment when she tried to catch piece of stick from my hand Hungry stray cat is PREGNANT. I adore this moment when she tried to catch piece of stick from my hand. :D

This kitty lives in the back yard of abondened house in my neighbourhood. Every time I call her from my balcony, she is here. Although she every time answer my call, she is still a little bit afraid of me. Look how she walk around me carefully.

I still haven't manage to pet her. She is twiching on every move or sound I make.

Look how hilarious she is when eating. Pay attention on how that sauce is sliding down her chin. I call her Marilyn Monroe because of that spot on her upper lip.

When she became a little bit more comfortable with me, curious and full of adrenaline dog came to see what’s going on. She ran below the nearest car. When she came out and continued to eat, another obstacle appeared. She finished her meal under the car, just not recorded.

Now that the lives of people on the streets have declined significantly and there is less trash and food left behind, many stray animals are left without a major source of nutrition.

There are many stray cats in my town who are currently hungry because of a new situation.
Cats mate in February and many have small kittens in their belly. I see cats with big bellies every day. It's even harder for them.

Therefore, we strive to feed as many cats as possible from the street during this period. We have started a "Feed Stray Cats" organization and will try to help the street cats every day.

There is historical evidence showing that humans used cats as guardians of the plague transmitted by mice and rats. Today is the time to pay them the favor.

Soon new videos.

Please subscribe and like videos if you want to help stray cats in our city. Thank you. :D

There are many stray cats in our city. Our plan is to feed as many stray cats as possible from our environment. We also want to motivate other people to do the same. If you have videos of how you feed stray cats, you can post one in our Facebook group Feed Stray Cats

feed stray cats,save the cats,help cats,cat videos,rescue cats,rescue pet,we fed hungry cats,cat on the street,cat food,4k cat videos,stray cats,stray cat,dirty cat,cat,cats,pet,rescue,coronavirus,cat with coronavirus,save the cat with coronavirus,corona,virus,rescue cat corona,help cat coronavirus,help cat with corona virus,pregnant cat,feed pregnant cats,feed pregnant stray cats,rescue pregnant cats,cute pregnant cat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments