Advertisement

I cannot concentrate. I have no time. My mind wanders..... Answers to these worrisome queries!

I cannot concentrate. I have no time. My mind wanders..... Answers to these worrisome queries! As students, we face problems in our study. Many of us have problems in concentrating and time management. Sensing this (as I have experienced in my teaching career), I have made this video to help each one of you to improve you style of study, help you to concentrate better and to ensure you have some idea of how to manage time, which we have plenty of during this lockdown. I must also thank all of you who have taken time out to subscribe and sit patiently and hear me out. Please excuse me for the gaps in my teeth. One of these days I SHALL get them done. For those who have missed out, I am giving links to my previous videos which are very intructive, especially for the learners of English. Take care.


queries!

Post a Comment

0 Comments