Advertisement

I GOT A PLACEMENT WITH SHORDIE SHORDIE! How I Got My First Beat Placement 'Two'

I GOT A PLACEMENT WITH SHORDIE SHORDIE! How I Got My First Beat Placement 'Two' I GOT A PLACEMENT WITH SHORDIE SHORDIE! How I Got My First Beat Placement "Two"
📹 How I Sell Beats:
🥁 ARTEMIS Drum Kit:
💳DistroKid Dicount:

🤝Collaborate with me:

I got a beat placement with shordie shordie! on his new EP "music". Hopefully I don't get into too much trouble with this video, but I thought I would show you guys how I managed to land this placement with him, I'll be breaking down the exact step-by-step process that I went through with him, his management and his label in order to get this beat placement, but just a disclaimer, this is a very specific breakdown, I'm sure there are many other processes to getting beat placements"Two", this is just my own personal experience with getting beat placements, hope you enjoy the video!

► SUBSCRIBE NOW (hit that bell too):

Check out the ton of other tutorials just like this one below:
► Tutorials:
► LLB Beat Vlog:

If you're wanting more FL Studio tutorials of want to learn how to make and sell beats, then subscribe to the channel

CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
🌍Website(Beat Store):
🎥YouTube:
📸Instagram:
🎹SoundCloud:

#LLB #BeatPlacements

I GOT A PLACEMENT WITH SHORDIE SHORDIE! How I Got My First Beat Placement



I GOT A PLACEMENT WITH SHORDIE SHORDIE! How I Got My First Beat Placement1,I GOT A PLACEMENT WITH SHORDIE SHORDIE!,How I Got My First Beat Placement,shordie shordie two,two shordie,two shordie shordie,shordie two,how to get beat placements,how to get beat placements 2020,how to sell beats,how to sell beats online,how to sell beats on youtube,get beat placements,sell beats on instagram,how to sell beats on instagram,how to sell beats on beatstars,shordie shordie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments