Advertisement

On The Frontline EP1: I can't work from home and I'm afraid for my family

On The Frontline EP1: I can't work from home and I'm afraid for my family Not everyone has the option to work from home. This series is about the frontline warriors of the Covid-19 pandemic, who are putting their lives at risk for us. This video focuses on one such freelance photojournalist, Vijay Pandey, who goes out every day to get us stories, going where others won't.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get notified of all the new videos, subscribe -

Show us your love on Facebook -

Follow us on Instagram -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

investigative stories,journalism in India,documentary films,On The Frontline: Photojournalist,On The Frontline,Photojournalist,Frontline,work from home,Covid-19,journalist,coronavirus,warriors,journalism,photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments