Advertisement

The crazy reason why Manchester United didn't want to sign De Ligt | Oh My Goal

The crazy reason why Manchester United didn't want to sign De Ligt | Oh My Goal Matthijs de Ligt caused a storm in the 2019 summer transfer period. But Matthijs de Ligt could have signed for Manchester United as early as 2018 but he was rejected for an incredible reason. Discover why Manchester United refused to sign De Ligt in this video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,manchester united,matthijs de ligt,de ligt manchester united,de ligt ajax,de ligt juventus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments