Advertisement

►Why They're Hot & Cold◄ ⌠ Capricorn ⌡ │ May Love Tarot │

►Why They're Hot & Cold◄ ⌠ Capricorn ⌡ │ May Love Tarot │ ►► Your Extended Reading:
⌠Join the Members: ⌡
►To warp to the personal reading cosmos expand below◄






││Personal Reading Cosmos││
►►Taroversians: Go to the members area for your special prices and offers.◄◄

││Purple Reading: ││
►I record a personal video for you and send you the link. Typical length is about as long as a YouTube upload, though, can run twice, triple that based on where the energy carries me. After the donation is made, e-mail me what you'd like to focus to be. In the e-mail an optional selfie is appreciated to help me connect. The reading queue time begins after your email is received. Try to keep your email to me from the same address as used on your Paypal. ◄

►► taroverse@outlook.com ◄◄

││Blue Reading: ││
►For those who prefer a readable reference, I draw upon the tarot and write what comes to me in a thorough, written reading via e-mail. If choosing this reading, email me after the donation what you'd like the focus to be. In the e-mail an optional selfie is appreciated to help me connect. The reading queue time begins after your email is received. Try to keep your email to me from the same address as used on your Paypal.◄

││Neon Reading: ││
► In the donation note, write an energetic focus for me; a question. With this, I'll pull a single tarot and e-mail my response back to the e-mail used on your PayPal. The reading queue time begins as soon as the note is sent.◄





│││Incoming Transmission│││

◄Creators & Artists: I am open for opportunities to use your decks in my readings; I would include a direct link to your deck in my description box. If interested, get in touch via e-mail or Instagram.►

◄Instagram @taroverse►

◄ My videos and personal readings do not offer medical, legal, psychological or financial advice. My videos and personal readings do not replace professional services of any kind; the cards may not predict the future accurately. By watching my videos or receiving a private reading, you are acknowledging that it is for spiritual and entertainment purposes only.►

#tarot #tarotreading #taroverse

capricorn,capricorn reading,capricorn tarot reading,capricorn tarot,capricorn may 2020,capricorn may 2020 reading,capricorn tarot may 2020,capricorn 2020 reading,capricorn 2020 tarot,capricorn 2020 tarot reading,capricorn predictions,capricorn predictions tarot,capricorn tarot predictions,capricorn tarot love,capricorn love tarot,capricorn love may,capricorn tarot love may,

Post a Comment

0 Comments