Advertisement

And you - Moog Subsequent 37, Digitone, Tr8, Tb3, Jp08, Sh01A

And you - Moog Subsequent 37, Digitone, Tr8, Tb3, Jp08, Sh01A This video was born from the desire to integrate my Moog Subsequent 37 into my set up.

Since its sound was very powerful, the other synths found it difficult to make their sound heard.

After a bit of exercise my ear started to work better and I managed to mix all the sounds.

Tb3, Jp08 and Sh01A start playing in this jam. Gradually the subsequent 37 enters and finally the drums of the Tr8

Bass: Roland Tb3
Sequence: Roland Jp08 Digitone - Sh01A
Lead: Model D
Lead and Arp: Moog Subsequent37

#Moog #Subsequent37 #Digitone

The result is very pleasant

Register to my channel and follow me on Fb

moog,subsequent 37,burg ollilaboratories,kiasmos,giandomenico galatro,giagapas,digitone,tr8,tb3,roland,jp08,ambient music,chill out,musica elettronica,electronic music,electronic music compilation,electronic music producer,electronic music composer,synthesizer,analog sythesizer,sequencer subsequent 37,sequencer digitone,synth bass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments