Advertisement

Another Dumb Thing That Shouldn't Exist

Another Dumb Thing That Shouldn't Exist This one is lazy again and I currently don't know what to animate ;-; Tomorrow will probably the last day on that I will be going to my school (F-) This is so horribly animated and the lights aren't consistent since this is random


The Helpy with the Funtime Freddy body looks a lot like a Buff Helpy reference I wasn't originally aiming for that- but I guess this exists now

I didn't know what else I could title this as it could have technically been anything


There's not really much that I can describe here so I'll stop typing now-



Credits:


Anime Toy Chica:
Model By DamKung
Textrue By DamKung
Rig By DamKung

Scott's Helpy:
Fixed by JaidenUwU
Port by Mountroid

Glitchtrap:
Model edit by Arayaentertainment
Port by Ludup

Spring Bonnie V9 made by Failz


Help Wanted Toy Chica and Help Wanted Funtime Freddy by Scott Cawthon and Steel Wool (original models):
BlueFlytrap - PBR method
tetTris - extracting and porting of models

Adventure Freddy model
Model by Fazersion
Port by jeremy36

Candy Cadet from the prop pack released from RiseOfLion (Steam) with ThePixel and Popi01234


Lefty made by EmeraldMadness, Port by TF541Productions

(Fnaf Help Wanted Menu Map) Credit to:
Original models done by Scott Cawthon
Help Wanted models made by Steel Wool
Bonbunfilms for extracting the assets from the game
Original PBR materials by Steel Wool (Floor/Wall custom made to match original at best)
MinifigJoe for Remaking the maps for SFM

Exist

Post a Comment

0 Comments