Advertisement

Companions: NERFED! Fires of Invention and Agent of Treachery: BANNED! Teferi, Time Raveler: LEGAL?

Companions: NERFED! Fires of Invention and Agent of Treachery: BANNED! Teferi, Time Raveler: LEGAL? Broadcast live on Twitch on 6/1/2020 -- Watch live at

Check out my website -- www.JimDavisMTG.com

Follow on Twitter -- www.twitter.com/JimDavisMTG

Check out my articles on www.CoolStuffInc.com every Monday and Friday!

-------------------
for anonymous feedback! Please let me know what you think I could do to improve the stream!
--------------------

I go over my thoughts on the companion nerf and the bannings!

jim davis,jimdavismtg,stream,replay,magic the gathering,mtg,arena,mtgo,how to,play,win,beat,sideboard,guide,what to do with companions now,banned and restricted announcement,reactions,why is teferi still legal,did they ban teferi,banning fires of invention,why ban agent of treachery,lurrus of the dream den,yorion sky nomad,wild cards,mtg arena,refund,jeff hoogland,mtggoldfish,magic aids,mono black magic,covertgoblue,stop printing broken cards,ban teferi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments