Advertisement

'Emotive Energy' Music to familiarize yourself with, for grounding, all cello and piano

'Emotive Energy' Music to familiarize yourself with, for grounding, all cello and piano This piece starts out familiar, then wanders a little...then comes back. It's a process for all of us. Thanks for coming on this journey with me.
I want to share a poem that was sent to me by a friend:

"The burn of swallowing a lack of truth

The burn of truth staring us down

Moment directing
Universe recording
In energetic lineage

Spirits with breath baited
God as knowing
The objective flame
Alchemically weaving the balance
Again and again
In the human expression

Fizzing out falsehoods
Popping out purities
The unorchestrated perfect symphony
Playing out destiny

Ringing out the deed
Wringing out our much beloved concepts
To conceive of higher
In the elusive guise of simplicity
So glaringly intangible

So we burn some more..."

Support me by shopping through my Amazon portal:


Yes, I'm on Spotify

Virtual Tip Jar:




Twitter: @improvcellist
Instagram: @jesseahmann
Facebook:

For licensing inquiries: contact me on my website


Check me out on Patreon:

Want to send me Bitcoin?
1J4Xhpa8nB5ztv9We8mDjNZAU8N1vbRwEP
#cello #meditation #sleepmusic

dark cello,sleep music,relaxing music 2020,relaxing music sleep piano,earth tones,sweet cello,stress,stress relief music,cello,piano instrumental,calm piano,relaxing sleep,river sounds,healing music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments