Advertisement

if you chase love and relationships it will run away (instead do this)

if you chase love and relationships it will run away (instead do this) Love and Relationships Will Run Away If you Chase. This video i'll Reveal EXACTLY what to do instead. To experience The Most Powerful Meditation for attracting NEW Relationships click here:


Join The Emotional Transformation Process:


Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

Chasing implies that the other person is running. I imagine it like if there was a dog there and I was like, I'm going to get ya, I'm gonna go get ya. I'm running after ya cause I'm going to get ya. That dog would then run. It'd be running away like, Nope. It's time to play. In a way that's what happens when we're energetically chasing someone else, they energetically go "Oh look, it's time to play!"...

Then they continue to run because they're just playing all that energy dynamic. So in this video I'm going to show you exactly how to have them chase you to switch that energy dynamic around so that you don't feel like you have to need it or play that game altogether.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I'm going to be showing you how to switch around the energy dynamic so that it's not so much like you're chasing someone else. Remember the chase implies that someone else is running away. The key to this is understanding the frame of going into the process altogether.

If we're under the frame that we want to be in someone else's movie, we want to be the cameo in their movie, then they're going to treat us as such. And if we are chasing them, think about that as well. Anytime we chase someone else, energetically we're seeing that person is not in my life and we are feeling a lack.

When we're feeling a lack, we're going to create more lack in our life. Think about it like this too. Gratitude unifies us with the results and the experiences that we want. And when you're chasing someone else, you're not feeling gratitude in the present moment. You're not feeling gratitude for what you have.

You're feeling the lack because you don't have that which you want. Now in my own life, this is something that I've experienced especially years ago when, uh, even you know, I was, I started dating later than a lot of people just because I had a certain level of control in my life until I was 15 years old. After that I was like probably 16 or 17 when I had my first girlfriend.

I remember getting into it, it was like a whole new world because I went from somebody that was a having no, you know, no freedom at all to all of a sudden being able to have friends and then also be in a relationship. So I was kind of new to the game and I remember like talking to someone, uh, one of the first girlfriends that I had, I was very much focused on getting validation from her.

Yes, I would spend a lot of time thinking about her and wanting things to go a certain way. And I found that the more I did that, the more I was thinking about her in that way, the more I was wanting it to go a certain way in a way, control it, the more resistance I would create. And in a way, I can see now that anytime I've played that pattern in the past, the other person was just playing off the energy I was projecting.

If I was always being needy, that would resist. They would push me away. But if I was in a way, seeing it as natural, and that's really the key to this whole process is seeing it as natural for your self image to have love in your life and to have a magnetic personality. And when you have that, that's when things change.

Also understand that you can be in abundance. So when you're in abundance, you realize that you have other options. A lot of times when people chase love or chase someone specific, especially what they do is they're looking at one person. There's, they're chasing one person and they're hoping it goes very well.

If it doesn't go well, then they end up feeling resistance. So it's an awake, it's put on a pedestal. And anytime I've been in that position, I'll tell you, it normally just doesn't turn out well. What I have to do is I have to decrease the level of importance

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

don't chase love and relationships,chase love and relationships,love and relationships,aaron doughty love,raise your vibration,stop chasing love and relationships,manifest love and relationships,If you Chase Love and Relationships it Will Run Away (instead do this),attract love meditation,how to attract love and a relationship,love and relationship tips,love and relationships 2020,love and relationships will run away if you chase,wanting and having,attract love,loa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments