Advertisement

Ladies' attire from 22 different communities in Manipur || North-East, India.

Ladies' attire from 22 different communities in Manipur || North-East, India. Manipur, the North-East part of India is a beautiful land inhabited by peace loving people of different communities with different languanges, culture etc. Indeed, our cultural attires are so beautiful, colourful, graceful designs with significant patterns. Out of all, 22 different communities are brought up here with the different attires worn by ladies of respective communities. This video is made out of love for my personal record. Regret to miss out few communities as I do not haveclose ones to ask for attire pictures. The photos displayed here are included with a permission. No bias or hatred feedback is expected. My aim is to bring together all of us, though however different we may be, we are one in God's eyes. Let love, peace and harmony prevail now and forever💐.
Special thanks to all my friends who tirelessly provided me photos when I requested them.Thankyou so much again.
I can never imagin this video had my close bestie by name Jenifer Huila never given me idea, love you and thankyou Jenifer😘..
This is the beginning, looking forward to unite the complete communities inhabiting in Manipur in the next vlog.

India.

Post a Comment

0 Comments