Advertisement

Maniwodi At The Center Of The Whole World... [Let's say NO To SCAMMERS]

Maniwodi At The Center Of The Whole World... [Let's say NO To SCAMMERS] If you agree make sure to subscribe to my channel by click in the subscription down when you will first click the link 👉 and leave a thumb up in this video, comment your username in the conversation bellow if you wanna get your prizes♡

☆SOCIAL MEDIAS☆
Instagram:shi.nybubbles
TikTok:
YouTube:
Roblox ( Follow me)👉
Oups I forget! If you wanna report the biggest SCAMMER maniwodi make sure to click the link here👉 and go to report abuse or something like that and report her for scamming! AND THEN...AND THE... We wait for the banned I guess...
Snapchat👉 Add me if you wanna talk with me♡

▪Caution▪
This video is available for share cause it's talking about a scammer... But please don't put inappropriate thinks and edit it to put something else not good... I know she scam a lot of youtubers and people's but don't be so mean and put thinks not good when you will share the video cause if you so it, you can maybe be exposed to YouTube for 1 or 2 months... So don't try the other side mean and go well ♡

•Thanks Squads!•
Thank you so much Bubblegum Squad to my channel Shiny Bubbles create and now I can hope to get my 12.3k subscribers in YouTube and Roblox if everyone are checking the description bellow... But tysm for the channel♡

Also make sure to see my previous posts! :
Previous Videos:
Previous Videos:
Previous Videos:

I love you all and I'll give and do whatever you want! ~~~~

See you soon with another video!! Byee!♡ ° Shiny Bubbles°

YouTube Channel create By: Bubblegum Squads♡

SCAMMERS]

Post a Comment

0 Comments