Advertisement

My best running gear 2020 - clothing, shoes, tech & nutrition!

My best running gear 2020 - clothing, shoes, tech & nutrition! This is all of the kit and gear that I LOVE and use on a regular basis in training and racing. Links to most of the stuff I've mentioned is down below! Enjoy!

Chapters:
0:00 Intro
1:35 Road running shoes (training)
2:18 Road running shoes (racing)
2:39 Trail running shoes
2:59 Hydration pack
4:08 Hat
4:46 T shirts & vests
5:36 Waterproof jacket
6:21 Underwear
6:38 Leggings & shorts
8:29 Socks
9:08 Nutrition
10:18 GPS Watch

Follow me (and Ben!)
Strava:
Instagram:
Ben's YouTube:

Music...
Epidemic Sounds (referral link):

Kit links...
Shoes:

Pack:

Bottles:

Hat (use code SARAH for 10% off all merch!):

Tee:

Waterproof jacket:

Underwear:

Leggings:

Shorts:

Socks:

Nutrition:

Watch:

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments