Advertisement

Twisted Sin: The closest games l Legends of Runeterra LoR

Twisted Sin: The closest games l Legends of Runeterra LoR Legends of Runeterra Ranked deck - Twisted Sin
Decklist -
Code - CEBQMAQGBEKBUIJNGEBQCAQCBQ4QEAQCAYEQEAQCAIAQUAICAYTACAICAIBQ
Champions - Twisted Fate, Lee SIn
Regions - Bilgewater, Ionia

Decklist Database:

*Find all of my decks here!

5-0 Decks:

*FInd all of my decks that go 5-0 here!

Donate:

*Donation Decks are just $10! Send me your deck code or idea for
a deck you want me to make and I'll play it on stream!

Twitch:


Stream Schedule (Eastern time):
Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun @ 11am
Tue/Thur/Sat @ 4pm

Discord:

*The best way to direct message me is through Discord

#LegendsofRuneterra #LoR

Legends of Runeterra,LoR,HawkTie,HawkTieLive,Twitch,LegendsofRuneterra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments