Advertisement

After Lockdown go to college on 15september|My First vlog|Punjabgroupofcolleges|Hamza Ashraf|covid19

After Lockdown go to college on 15september|My First vlog|Punjabgroupofcolleges|Hamza Ashraf|covid19 (1)HY i Make this vedio on 15 september when govtment of pakistan has announced to reopen colleges .which is closed due to covid19.But
unfortunately i can't upload it .so now i thought i should upload it .Love u♥️
(2)Connect me on ;

instragram :
you can also connect me on tiktok to searched ch hamza ashraf sahu.
(3)Aim🇵🇰
i khow its starting and many of difficulties can appear but i'm still standing ✌️ (inshallah)i will end it with high achievement (inshallah).
(4)this vedio is just for knowledge about current condition of covid19 in punjab group of college (pgc) and first of all my aim of this vedio is just for entertainment as you watch in vedio.
Love u all and keep supporting me ♥️
Thanks to all😘
i work hard and straggle to get my goals😇

Hamza ashraf,ch hamza ashraf sahu,hamza sahu,punjab college first day after corona virus,ch hamza sahu,hamza sahu first vlog in college,hamza ashraf first vlog in college,hamza ashraf first vlog in punjab group of college,hamza sagu in pgc,hamza sahu in pgc,ch hamza ashraf sahu make vlog in punjab college in corona virus,after lockdown first vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments