Advertisement

Cancer September 30th 2020. Choices to be pondered without emotion and action taken ♋️

Cancer September 30th 2020. Choices to be pondered without emotion and action taken  ♋️ Hello Cancer, Here is your weekly energy forecast reading for the first week in October 2020. Welcome and thank you so much for supporting my channel and watching this video.
If you haven't subscribed to my channel yet I invite you to subscribe now. Please leave a comment or give me a thumbs up if this reading resonates with you. Thank you in advance.

Weekly readings: will be coming out as per the schedule below.

Monthly readings - I will be uploading all signs for the following month forecast during the third week of each month following the weekly schedule below:

Monday - Aries, Taurus, Gemini
Tuesday - Cancer, Leo, Virgo
Wednesday - Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Thursday - Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

I appreciate the donations. Thank you - if you would like to make a donation they can be made via PayPal - inthegraceofspirit@gmail.com

I am currently taking bookings for reading, healing, coaching sessions with me please contact via my:
Email: inthegraceofspirit@gmail.com
Facebook: message me via my inbox
Lesley Ormsby - Medium, Psychic, Healer, Spiritual & Self Awareness Guide


Here is a link to calculate your sun, moon, rising, and venus sign


#CancerHoroscope#LoveCareerFinance #TarotOracleMediumship

(Disclaimer: Be advised that all readings are for entertainment purposes ONLY. Not all readings will resonate with each person so take out of each reading what lights your spirit and or soul. Readings are here as a guide only and should not replace any professional, legal, or medical advice. The client is responsible for their own life and decisions.)

♋️

Post a Comment

0 Comments