Advertisement

Former AUTHORISED ROLEX DEALER tells all - Watch People's Exclusive Interview

Former AUTHORISED ROLEX DEALER tells all - Watch People's Exclusive Interview A 3rd generation, former Authorised Rolex Dealer tells us what it's like to be an AD, what it takes, what it means and how his family eventually lost their Authorised Dealer status. Please don't forget to view my MEMBERS video and I truly appreciate your support.

With special thanks to my Friends, Patreon's, Channel Sponsors, Trusted Dealers & Partners:
Sonning Vintage Watches:
BQ Watches:
Sanderson & Son:
Edinburgh Watch Company:
Watches of Distinction:
London Watch Show:
Zero West Watches:
Watch Collectors:
My favourite Shoe brand is Shoe Embassy:

#rolexAD #AuthorisedRolex #RolexDealers

best auction for rolex watches,Paul Thorpe,Rolex bubble,Rolex prices gone mad,Why is Rolex so expensive,Why are Rolex watches so expensive,Does my Submariner,Rolex dealers near me,How to sell my Rolex,Jenni Elle,Rolex unboxing,2020 Rolex models,New Rolex models for 2020,Rolex latest models,rolex watches 2020,new Rolex releases,Rolex,126610LV,2020 Rolex Submariners,how much is my hulk worth,Sell my Hulk,Buying a Rolex Hulk,2020 Rolex price list,Watches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments