Advertisement

HOW TO ADD ANY COLOR TO GOODNOTES - Match your pen tool to go with any sticker set or planner

HOW TO ADD ANY COLOR TO GOODNOTES - Match your pen tool to go with any sticker set or planner When finding inspiration for your layouts or matching your sticker kits, this tip will have everything in your planner looking just right!!
Use your pen, highlighter, or text tool to add color to any planner or journal.

Planning is my passion, it functional and it's fun. I want to share how I use my planner, what I offer in my Etsy store and other creative ways we can use an iPad to plan.
All opinions are my own. I am not a professional, just a girl having fun.
Come have fun with me today!

Please like this video and subscribe!
My Etsy Store: Bear In Mind Planner Co.


Products Used:
Colorvision:
iPad- 10.5 iPad Pro, bought at Best Buy
iPad Case-
iPencil- Generation 1 pencil, bought at Best Buy
iPencil Silicon Case-
Paper Like Screen Protector-
GoodNotes 5- iOS Apple App Store
Procreate- iOS App $9.99 one time fee
Planner: Classic Black Planner

planners,digital planners,iPad planner,how to digital plan,using dropbox,using goodnotes,goodnotes5,free digital stickers,free stickers,bitmoji,using bitmoji,digital planner,plan with me tip,plan with me,quicjk how to,digital sticker tutorial,how to digital sticker,make custom stickers,cartoon stickers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments