Advertisement

stay awake and study with me for 24 hours straight | study vlog #7

stay awake and study with me for 24 hours straight | study vlog #7 .... sometimes i surprise myself.

story time! : after i finished filming around 11pm, i stayed up till 4am to edit the video... so i basically pulled two all nighters in a row T-T
but anyway.. i hope you enjoyed the video!

my socials, let's interact! :

FAQs :

Where am I from?
- India

How old am I?
- my birthday is on 20th sep 2004 so u can figure out :P

What do i film with?
- my oppo f11 haha

What editing apps do I use?
- inshot and filmora go

What app do I use for thumbnails?
- vsco and adobe spark post

What am i studying for?
- ISC 2022 and JEE main 2022 (only as a backup). I have other plans, but I'm still uncertain

background music :

Cute background music (no copyright)
Music promoted by LoveLight Mag


Singer : MongHoon (feat. xydo) (prod. by taiji)
Tittle Song : 외계어
Music promoted by LoveLight Mag


Artist : JUNNY (feat. Ginger) (prod. by Holymoley!)
Tittle : Way


like, share and subscribe if you enjoyed the video and want more like these in the future! :)

study vlog,study with me,productive study vlog,all nighter,late night study,early morning study,late night study vlog,24 hours study vlog,all day study,staying awake for 24 hours,study motivation,indian study vlog,jee study vlog,11th grade study vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments