Advertisement

Thrift with us | Thrift for resale haul | Thrift for fun

Thrift with us | Thrift for resale haul | Thrift for fun Hi everyone and welcome to another weekly Sunday thrift haul. This past Saturday I was able to join four amazing ladies to go thrifting in Durham and Raleigh NC. JoAnn from PreciousLavenderButtons, Dottie Lynne from TripleSMerchantile at Norma Jean at and Anna on IG at The_ModernVintage Shops. Please go check them out when you get a chance. Come along to two of the stores we went to. Then we will share with you what one of our favorite finds was from the day and lastly, I will share my haul from the Durham Rescue Mission outlet. I hope you enjoy. And don't forget to join me tomorrow evening, Monday, September 28th at 7pm EST here on my channel for my next live sale. Hugs, Joanne

@aworkinprogress,@thrifting,#thrifthaul,#resale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments