Advertisement

HOW TO DO PROFESSIONAL QUALITY FAKE NAILS AT HOME | DIY YOUR NAILS

HOW TO DO PROFESSIONAL QUALITY FAKE NAILS AT HOME | DIY YOUR NAILS Hi everyone! In this video I take you through the step-by-step process of doing your own nails at home! I use long-ish fake nails, but this would work for people who like their natural nails too :) Also, I had acrylics on for over a year - which is why my nails are super damaged. They've actually healed a LOT by doing glue ons like this since they're pretty gentle on the nail! All the items I used are linked below!

Follow me on Instagram:

Light and polish kit:

Nail Stand:

Long Coffin Nails:

Glue:

Putty:

Long Nail Clipper:

Everything I have / use is from Amazon :) You can buy a matte top coat, design utensils, more polish colors, different lengths and shapes of tips, etc on there! Super easy process, and they always turn out so good! Let me know if you have any questions!

nail,nail art,diy,do your own nails,how to do your own nails,diy nails,

Post a Comment

0 Comments