Advertisement

India Arie - Moved By You (SongVerstation)

India Arie - Moved By You (SongVerstation) This is the unofficial video that I put together for the India Arie's song titled "Moved By You" off of her latest album "SongVersation". This is such a beautiful song that I decided to make a video for it... I hope you enjoy it as much as me and my wife do :)

Moved By You,India.Arie (Musical Artist),Songwriter (Profession),SongVersation,New,Musician (Occupation),Grammy Awards (Award),Grammy Award For Album Of The Year (Award Category),love,black,beauty,Marriage (Marriage/union Type),Essence Music Festival (Music Festival),black girls rock,2013,Love You,You Love,single,Guitar (Musical Instrument),Acoustic Guitar (Musical Instrument),Soul Music (Musical Genre),soulful,Musiq (Musical Artist),Ladies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments