Advertisement

Karl's Tackle Unboxing | Jigs, Plastics, Swimbaits & MORE!

Karl's Tackle Unboxing | Jigs, Plastics, Swimbaits & MORE! Today I'm doing my first unboxing from Karl's Bait and Tackle. I got lures that are GREAT for beginners. I haven't used most of these lures so I'm excited to try them. I picked up some jigs, soft plastics, swimbaits and MORE! Be sure to watch to the end because there may be something in it for you!

COMMENT BELOW and let me know what you want to see NEXT!
________________________________________

WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING?

Debos Fishing
PO Box 8546
Cedar Rapids IA, 52408
________________________________________

***CHECK OUT MY RECENT Videos***

4 Lures to Try BEFORE Summer Ends (Beginner Bass Fishing Tips)



6 Beginner Fishing Mistakes (You Don't Realize You're Making)



Summer Bass Fishing | Topwater, Texas Rig, & Frog!



My TOP 5 Summer Bass Fishing Lures (Bank Fishing for Beginners)



NO MORE BACKLASHES - Correctly Adjust Brakes on YOUR Baitcaster


________________________________________

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA

I'm on Instagram as Debos_Fishing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#Fishing #DebosFishing #BassFishing

Karls Mystery Tackle Box unboxing,new bass fishing lures 2020,best lures for bass fishing,fishing lure unboxing,unboxing therapy,best new fishing lures,What's in the box challenge,best fishing lures for beginners,Debos fishing,Bass fishing,best soft plastics for bass fishing,best worms for bass fishing,new LURES FOR BASS FISHING,best fishing lures of 2020,Karls bait and tackle unboxing,best black friday deals,cheap fishing lures,mystery tackle box,fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments