Advertisement

Paris diaries | Art school, quarantine, overcoming change & more in French|English🇫🇷🥐

Paris diaries | Art school, quarantine, overcoming change & more in French|English🇫🇷🥐 Life truly is WiLd lately! In today’s episode of the Paris diaries we’re doing a long overdue catch up in French/ English over coffee & croissants 🇫🇷
🌟 DO THE LINGODA SPRINT:
🌟 10 EURO OFF YOUR DEPOSIT: WIN4
Hello dearest friends :) It’s been a while since we had a nice chat and I caught you up on life lately! I thought it would be fun to do a cozy sit down video and talk to you about Art school this year, confidence, following your dreams, my recent bad experience in paris, a quick review of the netflix show Emily in Paris (hah yup finally!) & more! (see time stamps down below :P)
As I’m always getting asked to speak in French and do more bilingual videos, I try to switch between the two and speak in French with English subs. If you are new here I am bilingual because i’ve lived in France for the last 6 years and have done all of my university studies in French. For info, I knew no French when I moved to Paris so I hope that can encourage you who are currently studying it! As a lot of you know, a lot has changed lately—I finished my art residency here in Paris and was in my last year of art school when suddenly it was back to life in quarantine. I share with you guys my new routine (how i stay sane haha) and talk about a bad experience I had recently here in Paris (and how it’s changed my perspective/how I overcame it). I also talk about how to stay positive and a new energy I’ve been feeling in the air. LIke I said in the video, I feel like there is a massive shift and now is the time to set goals and go after your dreams (let no one stand in your way)! I hope my words can encourage you and leave you feeling inspired (or at the very least, like you’re not alone). I love you all so much and remember, “jump and the net will appear”.

🌟Time Stamps for things I spoke about in this video:
Art school, life lately & standing up for yourself: 2:10
Following your dreams, confidence and new enegies: 7:39
my new quarantine routine: 13:16
Let’s talk about “Emily in Paris”: 16:10
a recent bad experience in Paris (& how i overcame it): 20:08
What now? & new projects!: 29:12

🌟Become a Patron here~!
Instagram: @_purple_palace
My Art website: www.shaynaklee.com
contact (business only): ThePurplePalace711@gmail.com
vintage shop instagram: @PurplePalacevintage

🌟More videos like this one:
A cozy Autumn day in Paris: Cafés, Speaking French, journaling & pretty walks:
Q & A in French (with english subtitles):
Week in my life as an Artist in Paris, France (studio vlog) :
Moving to Paris: What I WISH I knew // American Abroad :
How I moved to Paris at 19 by myself:

🌟FAQ:
What is your job?
I am a visual Artist (sculpture, video, painting) and content creator!

How long have you lived in Paris?
Six years!

What do you study?
I'll have my masters in Fine art at a French art school at the end of 2021

What is your Art about/can I buy it?
To purchase my art contact me through my email. for info about my art process go to my website.

What is your nationality?
I am American (but I am fluent in French and English)

Can we meet?
I do organize meetups (in real life and online) through my Patreon page!

Music:
FTC: this video is sponsored

#Parisdiaries #Paris #thepurplepalace

catch up,life lately,life in paris,art school,art student,french,paris,speaking french,bilingual,quarantine,paris diaries,the purple palace,living in paris,the purple palace french,living abroad,online university,art school online,student,college,creativity,self confidence,following your dreams,paris expat,speak french,quarantine routine,catch up vlog,living alone,cozy,self care,daily habits,Emily in paris,French girl,parisienne,adulting diaries,

Post a Comment

0 Comments