Advertisement

The Most Powerful Abundance Prayer I've Come Across

The Most Powerful Abundance Prayer I've Come Across I stumbled upon this prayer online by accident. The minute I started reading through the first few lines, I had goosebumps all over my body; and to me that was a very good sign - I've finally found the perfect abundance prayer that complements my mind movies and affirmations. This prayer is by far the most powerful abundance prayer I've ever used. It has kept me focused and in tune at all times. Hope this abundance prayer will have the same effect on all of you who ever use it.

Use this prayer daily for a fast manifestation of your goals and desires. This has already brought so much blessings to all of those who use it, including me. This is a powerful tool in applying the Law of Attraction in your life.

Try it. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Credits go to Simona Rich for posting this prayer on her website, to Maureen Moss who improved the prayer, and to the original author who unfortunately is unknown. Thank you very much for your kind hearts and souls.
_______________________________________
DISCLAIMER:

The track is called N-019 by Relaxdaily which I purchased from relaxdaily.net. Credit goes to the German composer named Michael.

This video uses the audio track and the pictures under FAIR USE. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT is intended.

abundance prayer,prayer for abundance,prayer for prosperity,prosperity prayer,most powerful abundance prayer,most powerful prayer for abundance,prayer for manifestation,law of attraction,effective prayer,powerful prayer,poweful abundance prayer,effective abundance prayer,prosperity affirmations,abundance affirmations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments