Advertisement

THE TYPE TWO - Everything Else You Need - Speed Building - 30min or less

THE TYPE TWO - Everything Else You Need - Speed Building - 30min or less MORE TYPE TWO THINGS!!! TIMESTAMPS BELOW! CHAPTERS ON THE VIDEO!!
Hey Everyone! so I have my finished shot / edited TypeTwo introduction video here. Everyone please watch it. It's a deep dive into the Type Two and all of the release details are in that video.


Today I thought I would spend this build stream answering any questions, as well as explaining a few things about this RTA a little deeper. I'm going to do A "speed build" on this RTA, just to see how fast I can get it done, because fun.

Type Two Presentation Video


PROTIPS FROM THE VIDEO
Cotton Matters. I use Cotton Bacon Prime because as I said in the video, it tends to expand a bit when it gets wet, which is perfect for this RTA.

The texture is there for vertical leverage on your juice fill cap as well as the lower chimney. It just makes things easier to remove and un-thread.

Draw Velocity matters - The higher the watts, the quicker and more forceful your drags need to be. The lower the wattage, the longer and more relaxed your drags will need to be.

Wattage matters - As I said you can easily run this on an unregulated / mech type of setup but The Type Two RTA benefits greatly from regulation. High wattages tend to "cook" flavors out of liquids, if you want the full flavor from your juice, turn that wattage down and take a looooong lazy draw.

Otherwise that's it, no links are allowed on YouTube, so use that google-foo

#GrimmGreen #Vaping
THIS VIDEO IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! THERE ARE NO LINKS TO ANY VENDORS OR PURVEYORS OF CONTROLLED TOBACCO PRODUCTS CONTAINED ANYWHERE IN THIS DESCRIPTION. THIS VIDEO IS FOR ADULTS ONLY. THE PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO CAN CONTAIN NICOTINE IF THE USER DECIDES TO USE IT, BUT DO NOT NATIVELY COME WITH NICOTINE INCLUDED. I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE IF NICOTINE FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN CURRENTLY ADDICTED ADULT SMOKERS.

00:00 Hold Screen
03:34 Introductions and The Such As
07:26 A Story
13:21 Why This Type Of RTA?
15:10 What About Round Wire?
17:55 Sup With Those Ribs?
19:54 Build Prep
22:40 "Speed Build"
30:20 "Speed Wicking"
33:32 "Speed Filling"
35:40 Finally Vaping It
39:51 Regulated VS Unregulated
44:44 Superchats / Parting Thoughts / Price / Availability

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

My Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information - get active in the fight to save vaping


((Other links)) #GrimmArmy

Subscribe ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Patreon►

All my videos are my opinions based on the experiences I have had with the product. Most of the products I have received at no charge and / or sponsored for the purpose of creating a video. When "sponsored I will verbally specify on a per product basis. I retain the right to say whatever I want about the products I receive and would obviously never accept money in exchange for a positive review. My integrity is never for sale.

Grimm Green,Best vaping,best vape,vaping,vapor,GrimmGreen,RDA,RTA,CoilBuild,Vapers,Vape mod,RSA,Mech mod,Grim Green,Type Two RTA,RTA build,RTA tutorial,vape tutorial,Vaping Bogan,GrimmGreen RTA,Grimm green RTA,Ohmboy OC,Flavor RTA,Rebuildable TANK,GrimmGreen Type Two,Build Stream,Vape Stream,GrimmGreen Stream,Quit Smoking,Smoking,Tobacco,Nicotine Vaping,Nicotine,Vape Bans,Vape Laws,Vape Rules,Vape Nation,Vape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments