Advertisement

a completely normal papa's burgeria speedrun

a completely normal papa's burgeria speedrun I decided to speedrun Papa's Burgeria and it was exactly the same as usual... nothing different at all. Now I may have had some inspiration to make my burgers more visually appealing in certain ways but that means nothing. It's not like this is speedrunning HACKED Papa's Burgeria... hahaha... anyway I'm the GOAT sandwich artist

Watch live at:

▶ Twitter:
▶ Discord:

#EazySpeezy #PapasBurgeria #Speedrun

EazySpeezy,papa's burgeria,papa louie games,papa's games,burger making game,burgeria,poofesure,speedrun,papa's burgeria speedrun,papa louie speedrun,burgeria speedrun,speedrun papa's burgeria,burgers speedrun,papa's burgeria world record,world record,papa's burgeria 2020,I tried speedrunning Papa's burgeria,papa's burgeria in 2020,poofesure papa's burgeria,poofesure papa's games,hacked papa's burgeria,papa's burgeria hacked,hacked,papa's burgeria cheats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments