Advertisement

How I Create Content for my Instagram + Blog

How I Create Content for my Instagram + Blog Today I'm sharing how I create content for my blog and Instagram in one day. Since I have a full-time job, I typically put aside one day of the weekend to take photos and write content for my online businesses. This is how I batch content and create plenty of posts in advance so I'm regularly posting on all of my social media accounts!

TIMESTAMPS:
Instagram Branding Tutorial - 1:28
Self Portraits - 8:56
Flat-Lays - 11:51
Insta Stories - 14:18

Preview App (Preview Insta Feed Grid):
Brand Guidelines Templates:

Buy my Lightroom Mobile Presets here! (Only $3):

------------
๐Ÿ’œ F R E E B I E S + P R O D U C T S ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ‘‰FREE 2 months of Skillshare:
๐Ÿ‘‰FREE 7 Day Journaling Challenge:
๐Ÿ‘‰ FREE YouTube Strategy Guide:
๐Ÿ‘‰ FREE Goal Setting Workbook:
๐Ÿ‘‰Start Your Blog With Skystra:
๐Ÿ‘‰ FREE Ebook: What Online Business is Right for You?
๐Ÿ‘‰ FREE Pinterest Design Guide:
๐Ÿ‘‰ FREE Trial of Epidemic Sound (copyright free music for YouTubers!):

My Amazon recommended language learning resources:

๐ŸŒŽLearning a new language? Get $10 in italki credits to talk with a tutor by clicking here:


๐Ÿšจ Ready to start your own YouTube channel AND make money doing it? Check out the course I created to teach you! Click here for 10% off, just for my YouTube fans ;)


๐Ÿ“ท M Y E Q U I P M E N T ๐Ÿ“ท

Sony a5100 -
Tripod -
Yongnuo f/1.8 50mm lens -
Adobe Premiere Pro (Editing)



✨ L E T' S C O N N E C T ✨

๐Ÿ“ท Instagram – @daywithshea


๐Ÿ–ฅ Blog –

๐Ÿ“ŒPinterest –

๐Ÿ“ฉEmail - sjordan0296@gmail.com

๐Ÿ“– Portfolio -

how i edit my instagram photos,how i create content,day in the life of a blogger,content creator tips,instagram aesthetic edits,how to brand yourself on social media,how to create a brand,branding design tips,weekend in my life,los angeles blogger,how to make money online,aesthetic instagram ideas,how to edit photos in lightroom,shea jordan italian,how to start a blog,blogging,blog,shea jordan,how to create content for instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments