Advertisement

I made it IMPOSSIBLE to score in Rocket League and bet PROS $100

I made it IMPOSSIBLE to score in Rocket League and bet PROS $100 I bet pros and freestylers $100 if they could score a goal in Rocket League (and $100 for every goal) Hopefully this doesn't come back to haunt me...

Check out the boys:
@Sizz
@Pulse Fire
@Lethamyr
Shock:
Mist:

If you're on PC, you can download the miss-bot (built inside of the aimbot plugin) here:
As usual, the genius behind the miss-bot (and aimbot, and a ton of other stuff) is CINDERBLOCK:


Submit your best/worst/weirdest Rocket League clips here:

Hit me up!
Streaming LIVE on Twitch every THURSDAY:
Twitter:
Discord:

My camera settings:

Like the music on my channel? Here's a Spotify playlist of some of my favorites:

Production music from Epidemicsound.com

#rocketleague #sunlesskhan

rocket league,rocket league pc,rocket league best,rocket league guide,rocket league funny,rocket league moments,rocket league pro,funny rocket league videos,multiplayer games,xbox video games,ps4 video games,free pc games,freestyler,aimbot,rocket league aimbot,rocket league hacks,rocket league bot,gaming bot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments