Advertisement

10 Things I wish I'd known Before Starting a Handmade Business

10 Things I wish I'd known Before Starting a Handmade Business As of this month, I've been fully-self employed as a maker for a whole decade!

It got me thinking - what are some of the things I wish I'd known about running a handmade biz when I got started?

Things that surprised me, challenges that I didn't expect - and some of the things that made all the difference between failure and success over the long term.

That's exactly what I'm sharing today - 10 things I wish I'd known when I started my handmade biz - Epheriell - back in 2008 (and yes, for those noticing the maths - I only went full-time in Jan 2010 :D).

#sellingonetsy #sellingonline #howtosellyourcraftsonline
_____________________________________________________

Be part of my decade of self-employment celebration!

I'm celebrating 10 years - a whole freaking decade! - of being a fully self-employed creative, and I've put together 10 days of deals for you.

Don't miss out on these goodies that will help you grow your own handmade biz (and a few that will just help you add to your jewellery collection ;D)

Each deal is available for 24 hours only - get on the list so you don't miss any...



_____________________________________________________

Join my membership community & educational hub for makers:


_____________________________________________________

Get your FREE Etsy Quick-Start Guide here:


_____________________________________________________

I have a weekly podcast, too!

You can see all the Create & Thrive Podcasts here:


_____________________________________________________

Need help with your product photography? I have an ebook that will help:



_____________________________________________________

G'day! I'm Jess Van Den - a former school teacher and science communicator - and I started my craft business Epheriell as a hobby in 2008. In 2010 I went full-time, and I've been self-employed ever since.

My Etsy shop:
My Epheriell website:

In 2013 I started Create & Thrive to help other makers turn their handmade hobby into a thriving business.

Since then, through my podcast, blog, courses, ebooks, and membership site, I've helped thousands of makers all over the world.

I'd love to help you to! Say hello below, let me know what you make, and what your dreams are for your handmade business.

Connect on Facebook:
Connect on Instagram:

how to sell on etsy,selling on etsy,etsy tips,how to sell your crafts online,sell handmade items online,sell handmade jewelry online,selling online for beginners,selling online for a living,etsy shop,how to sell on etsy for beginners,how to sell on etsy 2019,jess van den,create & thrive,create and thrive,handmade product photography,etsy product photography,etsy mistakes,etsy success,handmade business,handmade business mistakes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments