Advertisement

Guster - 'Overexcited' [Official Music Video]

Guster - 'Overexcited' [Official Music Video] The official music video for Guster's song "Overexcited."

Looking for your future lover? The Jim to your Dawn? The Pam to your Jim? Join Gusto:

Directed by Schall und Schnabel: www.schallundschnabel.com

Order Look Alive on CD and Vinyl:


Listen to Look Alive on:
Apple Music: smarturl.it/GusterLookAlive/applemusic
Spotify: smarturl.it/GusterLookAlive/spotify
Google Play: smarturl.it/GusterLookAlive/googleplay
Amazon: smarturl.it/GusterLookAlive/az
Pandora: smarturl.it/GusterLookAlive/pandora

Guster is on tour now. Find a show near you:


Follow Guster Around the Web:
Spotify -
Apple -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Web -
Store -

LYRICS:

I’m halfway home, at the pub on the corner of the street
I see kids from school, but I stare down at my feet
Sports on TV
They scream for victory

A few blocks down, there’s Dawn, she’s got spinach on her teeth
In between the front ones, just a little bitty leaf
And I try to speak, but Dawn makes me nervous 

And I get overexcited
Can’t do a damn thing about it
My God we’re shoulder to shoulder 
Nice guy looking for a future lover

The pet shop’s closed, too bad, cause animals like me back
We had a dog once, we all just called her Kat
Was mum’s idea
She’s got great sense of humor

Later tonight, some soup, then I’ll probably send a text
“Hey Dawn it’s Jim, would you like to have some sex?
And if that’s too weird, maybe just a hot chocolate”

I get so overexcited
Can’t do a damn thing about it
My God we’re shoulder to shoulder 
Nice guy looking for a future lover
---------

hinge bumble modern dating tinder dating in 2019

guster,guster overexcited,gusto,overexcited,guster overexcited official video,look alive,guster music video,dating,music,internet dating,tinder,bumble,hinge,tinder app,bumble app,hinge app,modern dating,online dating,dating apps,dating app,ryan miller,overexcited guster,over excited,over excited by guster,i get overexcited song,i get overexcited,how to use dating app,dating in 2019,dating apps 2019,guster song,indie rock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments