Advertisement

Miyamoto Musashi catch the attention of the underground fighters | Recap and Reviews

Miyamoto Musashi catch the attention of the underground fighters | Recap and Reviews #BakiDou #BakiHanma #Baki
The underground fighters saw all over the news about the new fighter named Musashi.

Credits to background music:

If you have any problems with my uploads, please email me at: newlifetesado@gmail.com

If you like to support my channel, you can donate at my paypal: paypal.me/JTesado

baki,baki the grappler,baki manga,baki the grappler manga,baki the grappler new,martial arts,martial artist fights,karate,boxing,anime karate,doppo orochi,karate vs boxing,doppo vs ali jr,martial arts vs boxing,boxing anime,boxing manga,karate manga,martials arts karate vs boxing,fast hands boxing,muhammad ali jr boxing manga,boxing vs grappling,biscuit oliva vs che guevara,baki dou,katsumi orochi,sumo vs karate,doppo,baki musashi,miyamoto musashi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments