Advertisement

Kingdoms Reborn (EA) - City-builder - Winning by amassing 1.000.000 Gold - No commentary gameplay

Kingdoms Reborn (EA) - City-builder - Winning by amassing 1.000.000 Gold - No commentary gameplay Apparently, there're already winning conditions in the game. In this video, I win by collecting 1.000.000 gold.

Kingdoms Reborn playlis:

-------------------

Hi, I'm Michael. I'm quite smart and very thorough. For me, the game always comes first, no laughing or screaming. My primary objective is to get the job done. Smash the like button if you feel the same. It will help the channel to grow. Also, donate your soul to my cause by subscribing to my channel.

--------------------

#KingdomsReborn

Kingdoms Reborn is a city-builder with multiplayer and open world. Guide your citizens. Grow from a tiny village to a prosperous city. Upgrade your houses and technology through eras. With multiplayer, you can cooperate or compete in real-time with your friends in the same open world.

Let's play,Lets play,Walkthrough,No commentary,Playthrough,Gameplay,Kingdoms Reborn,Colony management,Base builder,Anno,Banished,City-builder,Singleplayer,Civilizations,Brutal,Brutal difficulty,Highest difficulty,level 7,level 7 houses,Everything unlocked,Unlocked,Winning,Win,1000000 Gold,Gold,

Post a Comment

0 Comments